Scillonian Sailing On Friday 6th

The weather forecast for Friday 6th November is for high humidity and the possibility of low cloud and poor visibility, which may cause some disruption to Skybus flights.

Although no flights have been cancelled at this time, any passengers booked to travel with Skybus on Friday may transfer to a different date free of charge where space allows.

In view of the poor weather forecast, an additional Scillonian III sailing has been added for Friday 6th November as follows:

Departing Penzance 10:00 (check-in closes 09:30)
Arriving St Mary’s approximately 12:45

Departing St Mary’s 13:30 (check-in closes 13:00)
Arriving Penzance approximately 16:15

Any Skybus passengers who are booked to travel on Friday 6th November and would like to change their date of travel or transfer to the Scillonian III sailings are advised to contact Skybus operations on 01736 785233 to discuss their options.

If you have any other queries please call the Travel Centre on 01736 334220.