St Mary’s Harbour Improvement Project Weekly Update Week Ending 16 October 2015
· Shuttering has been prepared for final 2 layers.
· Additional aggregate and cement being transferred from the mainland.
· Fendering transfer to St Mary’s expected next week.
· Package Pump Station – complete and due for delivery to site next week.
· Solidification plant works on-going and due to be complete towards the end of this week.
· 4 pre cast wall units remaining, and to be brought over from Falmouth next week.
· Ticket & Freight Offices –ready for Offering to the Client for take over.
· Freight Store – wall cladding commenced, roof to follow.
· Balcony – all plywood decking and firrings installed with balustrades to follow next week.
· Chiller – Roofing membrane to be installed. Awaiting delivery of cold room doors and mains feed to chiller.
· Batching concrete for quay extension and widening foundations.
· Prefabrication of quay widening foundation reinforcement cages.
· Bag filling operations for delivery to Parting Carn or direct to the quay now escalated to include weekends.
· The second phase or final removal programme forms part of the above increased works.