St Mary’s Harbour Improvement Project Weekly Update
Week Ending 04 September 2015:
- Tensioning of the anchors and grouting continues with shutter assembly and preparation for tie-in concrete pour.
- Crane transfer off the jack-up barge now expected end of this week.
- MMO for solidification option now approved and received, mobilisation underway.
- Package Pump under fabrication.
- Boulder field clearance and ramp construction complete.
- First delivery of precast units has arrived from Falmouth.
- Ticket Office – Vinyl flooring and 2nd fix electrical works pending.
- Freight Store – First section of steelwork complete.
- Freight Office – Finishing works continue.
- Balcony – Steelwork delivery week commencing 07 Sep, erection week commencing 14 Sep.
- Removal of Commemorative blocks, two removed and one remaining – to be relocated to the North
- Gable End of the Harbourside building.
- Batching concrete for Freight Store foundations and material storage.
- Bag filling for delivery to Parting Carn or direct to the quay continues.
- The second phase or final removal remains on target weather permitting for mid October 2015.