Sunday Scillonian Sailing Because Of Forecast Fog On Saturday

The weather forecast for Saturday 20th June is still indicating high humidity, with a strong possibility of reduced visibility, low cloud and fog. As a result it is likely that there will be some disruption to Skybus flights.

Although no flights have been cancelled at this time, any passengers booked to travel with Skybus on Saturday may transfer to another date free of charge where space permits.

The company has arranged an additional Scillonian III sailing on Sunday 21st June departing Penzance at 09:00 (check-in closes at 08:30), and departing St Mary’s at 12:00 (check-in closes at 11:30). Any Skybus passengers who wish to transfer to the additional Scillonian III sailing on Sunday may do so free of charge. Onward road transport to or from their original departure or destination airport will be arranged by Skybus if required.