Urgent: Skybus Warning Of Disruption To Flights Tomorrow (Saturday)

skybus twin ottersSkybus has issued a statement regarding possible weather disruption tomorrow:

The weather forecast for Saturday 2nd May is for low cloud and poor visibility, which means that there is a strong possibility of disruption to Skybus flights.

Although no flights have been cancelled at this time, any passengers booked to travel to Scilly with Skybus on Saturday may transfer to the Scillonian III sailing departing Penzance at 08:15am on Saturday, change to another date free of charge where space permits or cancel their journey and receive a full airfare refund.

Any passengers departing Scilly may also change to a flight today (Friday 1st May) where space permits.

If you would like to amend your travel arrangements or have any queries please call the Travel Centre on 01736 334220.